QUALITY ARTIFICIAL GRASS
TITAN TURF SUPPLY synthetic grass uses polypropylene material to manufacture the turf fibers or blades. This is the same material used to manufacture; disposable eating utensils, baby bottles, and Rubbermaid® products, for example. Our synthetic grass products are very safe for families and pets. Our products are fully tested for lead content in addition to a battery of other tests. In short, we offer a safe, fully tested, clean product. For your information, it is very common for HOA’s to request such documentation and we have full documentation packages available for all our products.
- Homes & Residential Communities
- Putting Greens
- Playgrounds and Play areas
- Pet Parks & Kennels
BENEFITS OF ARTIFICIAL GRASS
There are many good reasons to select artificial grass for home, commercial property, and public projects. The benefits of water savings and no maintenance are only the start.
- No Need to Water Synthetic Grass – You’ll save about 55 gallons of water per square foot, per year and avoid headaches with broken irrigation parts & components.
- No Fertilizers or Pesticides Required for Artificial Turf – Synthetic grass does not require any chemicals to maintain the healthy green throughout the year.
- Synthetic Grass is Safe for Children – Artificial lawns do not require chemicals such as; weed killers, fertilizers, & pesticides. The turf fibers or blades are made from polypropylene, this is the same material used in baby bottles and disposable eating utensils.
- Artificial Turf is Safe for Dogs & Pets – There are no chemicals for your dogs or pets to come in contact with. The turf itself is fully tested and non-toxic.
THE CITY OF PACIFIC PALISADES
Pacific Palisades is a coastal town about 30 minutes west of LA and is located within a landscape of wild-haired palms and evergreens. It is a coastal town but no beachfront property in the Palisades, instead it has breathtaking views of the ocean. This picturesque place is surrounded by a sandy beach and three state parks. Some residents enjoy seeing dolphins jumping in the surf, they are this close. The Palisades gets mentioned in music from time to time; Surfin U.S.A. by the Beach Boys, Childish Gambino in his song IV, and the 2nd track of Kendrick Lamar’s 2016 compilation album. Residents say it feels like a small town. Residents enjoy some of the best oysters on the West Coast at The Hungry Cat. They enjoy hiking at Temescal Gateway Park an easy trail that leads to a beautiful waterfall and The Inspiration Point trail at Will Rogers State Historic Park.
Pacific Palisades Homeowners Use TITAN TURF SUPPLY Synthetic Grass
TITAN TURF SUPPLY installs beautiful artificial turf or synthetic grass installations to these neighborhoods in Pacific Palisades; The Via Mesa, The El Medio Mesa, Castellammare, Palisades Highlands, Rustic Canyon, The Uplifters, and The Riviera in addition to these surrounding cities; Topanga, Tarzana, Santa Monica, Encino, Woodland Hills, Venice, Calabasas, Sherman Oaks, Reseda, Beverly Hills, Canoga Park, Winnetka, Marina Del Rey, West Hollywood, Studio City, Van Nuys, Valley Village, Culver City, and Toluca Lake.